Vysochina M. V.
Development of methodological approach Тo
evaluation of the quality of administrative decision making
Introduction: Administrative decision is a central part of the
management cycle. Quality is one of the characteristics of administrative
decisions. Quality of an administrative decision affects final results of
management activities of enterprises. Assessment of its level is prerequisite
for ensuring a certain level of quality of administrative decisions. Aims and Objectives: Development of
theoretical basis for methodological approach to the evaluation of the quality
of decision-making. Methods: Methods
of logical and comparative analyses, method of integration, method
of grouping, graphical method. Results: Approaches to interpretation
of the concepts «quality» and «quality of administrative decision» have been
studied. The concept of «quality of decision making» has been clarified with
the account of specific features of administrative decisions making. The
essence and significance of evaluation of the quality of decision-making have
been dealt with. It is proposed to assess the level of quality of
decision-making by determination of the integral index which is based on a
system of indicators. The system of indicators for estimation of the quality of
decision making is based on assessment of factors that influence this process. Conclusions: Process approach to
evaluation of the quality of administrative decision making has been justified.
The integral indicator of the quality of administrative decision making bases
on the system of indicators reflecting the quality of information support of
the process of decision-making, quality of resource support for the process and
characteristics of the decision-maker.
Keywords: administrative decision, quality, evaluation, process
1. Azgaldov G.G. Teoriya i praktika otsenki tovarov [Theory and practice of
evaluation goods]. Moscow:
Ekonomika, 1982. 168 p.
2. Raykhman E.P., Azgaldov G.G. Ekspertnyye metody v otsenke kachestva
tovarov [Expert methods of assessing the quality goods]. Moscow: Ekonomika, 1974. 152 p.
3. Kirisov S.V. Teoriya i praktika primeneniya protsessnogo podkhoda k upravleniyu
kachestvom deyatelnosti organizatsii [Theory and practice of application of
the process approach to quality management of the activity of the
Izd-vo Tamb. gos. tehn. un-ta, 2009. 80 p.
4. Kruglov M.G., Shishkov G.M. Menedzhment kachestva kak on yest
[Quality management as it is]. Moscow:
Eksmo, 2007. 544 p.
5. Lepa R.N. Ekonomika
promyshlennosti, 2006, no. 3, pp. 97-104.
6. Litvak B.G. Ekspertnyye tekhnologii v upravlenii [Expert technologies in
Delo, 2004. 400 p.
7. Smirnov E.A. Upravlencheskiye resheniya [Administrative decisions]. Moscow: RIOR, 2006. 126
8. Mishin V.M. Upravleniye kachestvom [Quality management]. Moscow: YUNITI-DANA, 2008. 463 p.
9. Fatkhutdinov R.A. Upravlencheskiye resheniya [Administrative decisions]. Moscow: INFRA-M, 2002.
L.I. Usloviya i faktory kachestva
upravlencheskikh resheniy [Conditions and factors of the quality of
administrative decisions]. Available at: http://www.elitarium.ru/2007/04/12/uslovija_i_faktory_kachestva_upravlencheskikh_reshenijj.html.
11. Shishkov G.M., Zinina S.S. Izmereniye kachestva protsessa
[Measurement of the quality of the process]. Available at: http://www.iso9000ff.ru/docs/art_04.html.
12. Lebedinets V.A. Otsenka protsessov sistemy menedzhmenta kachestva [Assessment of
the processes of the quality management system]. Available at: http://www.klubok.net/article2153.html.
13. Vysochina M.V. Ekonomika i upravleniye, 2012, no. 5, pp. 21-26.
14. Koshevoy O.S. Razrabotka upravlencheskikh resheniy [Administrative decisions development].
2005. 64 p.
15. Bocharnikov V.P. Fuzzy Technology: modalnost i prinyatiye resheniya v marketingovykh
kommunikatsiyakh [Fuzzy Technology: modality and decision-making in
marketing communications]. Kiev:
Nika–Tsentr, Elga, 2002. 224 p.
Information about the authors:
Vysochina M.V. – Candidate of Economic Sciences, associate professor,
Management Department, National academy of environmental protection and resort
development, Simferopol, Ukraine. email@example.com