ECONOMIC STABILITY: ESSENCE AND FORMS OF ITS
Economic stability in Ukraine
is a many-sided phenomenon and depends on both macro-economic and
micro-economic factors. The forms of its realization are the following:
financial stability, currency exchange ratio stability, political stability,
legislative stability, strategic stability and innovative stability which form
general economic stability as a whole. Aims and Objectives: To
reveal the essence of the concept of economic stability and to define forms of
its realization. Methods: Methods of
morphological, logical and comparative analyses. Results: Essence of
economic stability of an industrial enterprise has been revealed.
Classification of external factors which influence the level of economic
stability of an enterprise has been presented. Description of factors of
external and internal environments has been given. Conclusions: The
forms of realization of economic stability have been described according to the
mode of their operation.
economic stability, factors, forms of realization, mode of operation.
Information about the authors:
1. Arefieva О.V., Horodynska D.M. Actual
Problems of Economics, 2006, no. 6. pp. 106-111.
2. Ekonomichna entsyklopediia [Economic encyclopedia]: v 3 т. Ed. by S.V. Mochernyy, L.М. Voronovych]. Кyiv: Akademiia, 2000. Vol. 1. 864 p.; Vol. 2. (2001), 848 p.;
Vol. 3. (2002), 952 p.
3. Kleyner G.B., Tambovtsev V.L., Kachalov R.M. Predpriyatiye v nestabilnoy ekonomicheskoy srede. Riski, strategii,
bezopasnost [The enterprise in a challenging economic environment. Risks, strategy, security]. Мoscow: Ekonomika, 1997. 288 p.
4. Lyubchenko N.L. Mekhanizm zabezpechennia ekonomichnoi stabilnosti promyslovykh pidpryiemstv [Mechanism to ensure
the industrial enterprises]: Abstract of dissertation for the degree of candidate
of economic sciences. Khmelnytskyy, 2010. 22 p.
5. Shubrovska О. Ekonomika Ukrainy. 2005, no. 1, pp. 36-42.
6. Pakhomov Yu.М. Ekonomichnyy chasopys-ХХІ, 2010, no. 1–2, pp. 3–6.
7. Heyets V. M. Suspilstvo, derzhava, ekonomika: fenomenolohiia vzaiemodii
ta rozvytku [Society, state, economy: phenomenology interaction and development]. Кyiv: NAN Ukrainy; Іn-t ekon. tа prohnoz. NAN Ukrainy, 2009. 864 p.